Here’s all the links referred to at the above YouTube Video:
15 links to Reading Council, Maura Noone lands the Head of Social Services role:
Wirral Leaks original June 1st 2018 post, revealing that Maura Noone had become Head of Adult Social Care at Reading Council
Link to the Tribunal ruling – re: the threat that Noone and Fowler carried to disabled people in the future – from 2nd May 2013
Inside this online document, Wirral Council admits to the abuse of its learning disabled tenants over several years – totalling £736.756.97. Somebody, somewhere inside Wirral Council obviously did this:
Link to the original FOI request, asking for personal information and payoff amounts of the two Wirral Council Department of Adult Social Services senior abusers
Excerpts from Private Eye, re: Wirral Council Adult Social Services
- Includes confirmation of the departure of Maura Noone and Mike Fowler, days before the release of an independent report which implicated them in years of abuse of learning disabled council tenants in supported living accommodation. The eventual combined pay-off figure for both was upped to £220,000.
2. Wirral Council ignores whistleblower Martin Morton, who was pleading in good faith that vulnerable people were being massively overcharged for services. The council goes into cover-up mode. An independent investigation finding is eventually reached that an extra £441,000 in stolen money needs to be returned to the victims. Eventually the total is confirmed to be £736,756.97.
3. Golden Bung Awards all around for Wirral Council. They kept it up for many years, way after the last abuser had either left or been gagged and paid off in secret.
Not forgetting former Wirral Council disabled abuser Mike Fowler, who worked closely with Maura Noone at Wirral Council. He picked up a senior Director job at the Brook Charity. Here’s four links to previous blog posts on Wirral in it Together:
- Corporate abuse of disabled people needn’t sound the death knell for your career
- Brook appear to be lying low re: Mike Fowler / foul abuse
- Mike Fowler and learning disabled abuse. Brook Charity are on the lookout for a new CEO
- New Wirral Council website helps corporate abuser
Hugh Fort’s troubling perception of ‘advanced content’…