*See the notes below
*And not only that…
1. There’s a web link to further information, but not everybody has access to the Internet. Such people – likely to be the elderly and most at risk – appear to have been left high and dry.
2. There is no public statement to confirm that should you suffer an adverse event, you cannot sue the manufacturer, because the UK Government has fully indemnified the pharmaceutical companies against prosecution.
3. There are no details on who the vaccine manufacturers are, helping to shield the companies and their reputations from any adverse repercussions should things go wrong.
4. If the manufacturer had been identified as e.g. Pfizer, then further independent research would quickly appraise us of information which might deter us from going ahead with the procedure. Over the last 20 years, Pfizer have been fined over $4 billion in the United States alone for repeated criminal and antitrust offences.
5. It’s safe to assume that Pfizer will not have been breaking the same laws again and again and again to protect or advance the interests of their customers.