About Wirral In It Together

Campaigner for open government. Wants senior public servants to be honest and courageous. It IS possible!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Please Sign This Petition! STOP MEDICAL DISCRIMINATION | Stop Medical Discrimination

1. Caron says:

No on medical passeport

2. Victor Nwamazi says:

I am strongly apposed to experimental vaccination, infusion of biological agents is unacceptable, we all have the right to decline any medication, this is a matter of our fundamental human right.

3. Robert WILSON says:

the war is on against this barbaric lunatic move by big phama and their satanic masters, you have my full backing.

4. Patricia says:

I strongly apposed experimental vaccinations. The infusion of biological agents is immoral and is unacceptable, the manufacturers have declared full immunity from any adverse effect, so why would anyone in the right mind want to accept these vaccines? Any vaccine that carries so many adverse effect should be tested on human beings, let alone a worldwide rollout. We all have the right to decline any medication without any repercussions whatsoever. This IS a matter of our fundamental human right.

I fully support this petition and I will support any petition which is in the best interest of humanity and our common good.

5. Doreen Nakkazi Kizito says:

I fully support this petition. My body my right.I am not a ginea pig.

6. Jan Campbell says:

I have attempted to sign but am unable to do so. I’m getting the message ‘Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.’ I do not use social media so am asking for someone on this site to get in touch with StopMedicalDiscrimination.org and let them know this is happening (at least for us in the UK).