Americans do not live on their knees.We reject fear and we resist medical tyranny at every turn.And the battle we face today is not right vs. left, but big vs. little – Big Tech, Big State, Big Government, Big Pharma, vs. the Little Individual.
This was my message to attendees at the AFLDS White Coat Summit: One Year Anniversary last week in San Antonio, Texas, commemorating one year since that hot July afternoon in Washington when I stood with concerned physicians from around the country in front of the U.S. Supreme Court delivering truth and proclaiming my independence from medical cancel culture.
And this message is the heartbeat of our mission today. Little did I know that the video which captured our event last year would be viewed over 18 million times in under 8 hours. I also had no idea that we would be censored by Google’s video channel, YouTube, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
That was when the true battle became apparent: an assault on our freedom of speech, given to each of us by God and protected by our Constitution.America’s Frontline Doctor’s was born in fire, and today we continue to light a fire for liberty that is not going away.Today we’re stronger and more effective than ever, thanks to you.I am pleased to report that we were able to…
● Publish my book, “I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture,” in October;
● Host our “Uncensored Truth Tour” in 33 cities in 22 states from May thru June with additional dates to follow. This unprecedented event allowed us to connect with over 20,000 Patriots live and in-person, and it gave over 100,000 viewers the opportunity to watch our events online;
● Add more than 700,000 Patriots to our efforts to preserve our liberties and assist our work and mission—and more than 5,000 people join our cause each week;
● Create our Legal Eagle Dream Team and Attorney Alliance committed to protecting our Constitutional freedoms through every legal means available to us;
● Launched Frontline Films, featuring short videos #ProtectTheChildren and Get Back To Normal, with many more to follow in the days ahead;
● Delivered over 10 hours of medical and legal education at the White Coat Summit One Year Anniversary in San Antonio, Texas, and,
● AFLDS finally received word from the IRS giving us official 501(c)3 status operating under the Free Speech Foundation…making all contributions fully tax-deductible;All of these are, again, thanks to you.
As we celebrate our first anniversary, I want to ask you to consider giving again to help our growing movement: your gift of $50, $100, $500, $1,000, or even $5,000 or more will go directly into our efforts to maintain and protect your medical freedom, your freedom of speech, and your Constitutional liberties!
|Dr. Simone Gold, Founder|
America’s Frontline DoctorsP.S. — If you have already supported AFLDS, thank you! We are grateful for you. If you have not already done so, please let me hear from you. Please consider donating monthly to support our effort to turn the tide of tyranny and live free!