Wonderful work in the public interest.
Happy 8th birthday and take a bow @WIRRALLEAKS
- Multiple complaints about phone calls, done to promote herself – not permitted.
- Using an email address “Wallasey Labour Party”, when the email was from her personally
- The email had the Constituency Labour Party Office address on it and a photo which included people who had not been asked for permission, and were not in fact endorsing sitting councillor Mooney
- Repeated canvassing of Branch members by phone using the Party database at a time when this is not allowed by the rules
- Some of these phone calls also misrepresented the situation, implying that a candidate had already been chosen, and so discouraging members who…
View original post 911 more words