Wonderful work in the public interest.
Happy 8th birthday and take a bow @WIRRALLEAKS
As we reported earlier this week in our Will the Red Mist descend at Misty Blues? story Cllr Bernie Mooney was under some pressure this week to preserve her nomination as Labour candidate for next May’s Wirral Council elections.
Here’s a reminder of Mooney’s rap list:
- Multiple complaints about phone calls, done to promote herself – not permitted.
- Using an email address “Wallasey Labour Party”, when the email was from her personally
- The email had the Constituency Labour Party Office address on it and a photo which included people who had not been asked for permission, and were not in fact endorsing sitting councillor Mooney
- Repeated canvassing of Branch members by phone using the Party database at a time when this is not allowed by the rules
- Some of these phone calls also misrepresented the situation, implying that a candidate had already been chosen, and so discouraging members who…
View original post 911 more words