All you need to know about Green Belt issues on Wirral.
Without the hard right Labour council’s lies, political posturing and hype.
Whilst the Green Belt political panto ploughs on in the local papers , here at WirralLeaks we provide you with a special cut out and keep report from ‘The Prof’ which we think is the definitive word on the matter. There is a summary of his findings at the start. But for those who want to be better informed about the Green Belt debate there is a full analysis.
HOUSING & GREEN BELT LAND REQUIREMENTS to 2032
: WIRRAL COUNCIL FAKE NEWS
- The council Green Belt ‘release plan’ covers ~8 square miles or 4,900 acres.
- This land could support 71,000 homes (at typical NW density of 14.6 dw / acre).
- But the government / council housing need forecast is for 12,000 houses.
- So the GB land fraction required is only ~17% of the council ‘release plan’.
- However based on ACTUAL population and household number changes in
View original post 2,908 more words