*From a Lawyer…
Hi, If you are refused entry…
Fight back with phone calls and pens
People need to be flooding the Human Rights Commission hotline every time they are denied access to a service or a place.
Here is how to defeat the passports.
Step by step.
- If you are kicked out of an establishment, restaurant, school, etc document it.
2. Call the human rights commission. The number is 0800 496 877
- Make a complaint and get a file number.
- Use that file number and make a statement.
- The human rights commission will serve them papers.
- The place that rejected you will think they can win in court.
- The judge will force them to pay because the human rights commission will remind them no business private or public can discriminate against anyone based on religion, race and yes, any health reasons because it is illegal.
- Everyone will overwhelm the places that they will also fight against the passports by allowing everyone inside and not turning anyone away.
They will have to pay for breaking the law, and they will not be able to handle more than one case at a time.
No protesting needed. No boycotting.
There are many systems in place but little education on their side. If you truly want to be free and not feel like a victim, then do these steps and share this.
“How do I contact the Human Rights Commission?”
General inquiries: Telephone: +41 22 917 9220 Email: InfoDesk@ohchr.org