Nazi leaning Austrian govt locks up the heroic Unvaccinated + STOP mass Kids jabbing NOW

The Free

Austria has over 60% vaccinated, of the remaining 40% at least a quarter have already had Covid and have long-lasting immunity.

Of the remaining 30%, most either have innate Natural Immunity (estimated at a third of the population) or are self protected by alternative anti Covid protocols, far superior to the vaccines.

The experimental vaccines have terrible and often permanent or lethal side effects, and wear off in 6 months, leaving us wide open to Covid and all other diseases.

In all countries where true statistics have leaked out it is the fully vaccinated leading the surge, by a Covid infection rate of at least 10 to one.

Austria is no different, Chancellor Schallenberg is misled or more likely just lying through his teeth.

In either…

View original post 838 more words

About Wirral In It Together

Campaigner for open government. Wants senior public servants to be honest and courageous. It IS possible!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.