LETTER FROM APPLIED I F LIMITED TO INSPECTOR GENERAL USA FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
LYNNE A MCFARLAND 999 EAST STREET NW WASHINGTON DC 20463 DL 7 PAGES EXCLUDING APPENDICES 26 OCTOBER 2016 0400
27th October 2016
(Click to download…)
[Please note that the above is the Archive Label used by AIFL]
PLEASE NOTE: SENT BY ELECTRONIC FILING EMAIL AND
ALSO SPECIAL DELIVERY HARD COPY FROM UK NE2 1ET
Federal Election Commission
For the Personal & Private Attention of
Inspector General Lynne A McFarland
999 E Street, NW Washington, DC 20463
TEL (800) 424-9530 In Washington (202) 694-1000
Wednesday 26 October 2016 UK BST 02.00
Dear Inspector General McFarland,
PUBLIC DISCLOSURE BY APPLIED I F LIMITED OF A POLITICALLY INDEPENDENT PRO BONO ONGOING FORENSIC INVESTIGATION INTO NATIONAL VOTE RIGGING AT THE UNITED KINGDOM GENERAL ELECTION 2015 ON BLOG sleazeexpo.wordpress.com
- Disclosing as Directors of Applied I F Limited, ( AIFL ), we have recently posted on http://www.sleazeexpo.wordpress.com an Interim Précis Report on an ongoing 17 month forensic investigation on the above, and which for your convenience I enclose a hard copy of the Interim Précis Report, (attached labelled as Appendix A),which has been done in the format of an Excel File spreadsheet, (10 A4 Pages Excel file when printed), and which for your convenience I also enclose a hard copy of the particular extracted blog posting itself, this being of 5 Pages, (attached labelled as Appendix B )
- In addition I enclose the Interim Précis Report Excel file on the enclosed CD in electronic form
- In this report, and as an incidental & small part of the main thrust & conclusions of the investigation, we have drawn attention to a posting by Ms Carrie Levine at 11.49am September 1 2016 on the http://www.publicintegrity.org website, shown in our Interim Report at Lines 56 to 78, and columns AC to AG
- This refers to an investigation by the United States’ Federal Election Commission into 250 “Ghost” or “Fake” political candidates
- One of the victims of these scams is apparently the English actor Daniel Craig who plays James Bond 007 himself, and who appears to have been scammed out of donating $47,000 to a fake political party?
- The reason why we have drawn a comparison to this particular aspect of the work of your organisation has been shown within the AIFL Interim Précis Report
- I have shown below (on pages 4 and 5) an extract of the posting from http://www.publicintegrity.org, together and adjacent to an extract of our commentary within the Précis Report, and which is shown on the Excel file at Lines 56 to 78, and Columns X to AB
- Whilst this comparison between the UK Electoral Commission and the USA Federal Election Commission was triggered entirely as a result of our own UK national investigation, (but which was a small & incidental part of it), I believe that our overall methodology and conclusions might well be of interest to the USA Federal Election Commission, and may be of particular relevance to your own regulatory work as the Inspector General, a post which I understand you to have held for over 24 Years?
- As a result of our forensic investigation work on vote rigging in the UK, we have been observing some claims and allegations surrounding the forthcoming USA Presidential Election, and which have been vociferously and publicly expressed by Mr Donald Trump.
- Mr Trump’s expectations appear to AIFL to be entirely plausible, especially being contrasted and being based upon our own detailed investigation, and the factual evidence which has been collated to date
- This factual evidence relates to the alleged vote rigging on an industrial scale at the 7 May 2015 United Kingdom General Election, and within the ongoing investigation and this has been partially publicly disclosed in the interests of justice within the Interim Précis Report, and disclosed upon the http://www.sleazeexpo.wordpress.com blog
- The investigative team of Lorraine Smith & myself are therefore minded to put a number of questions to yourself, as the USA Federal Election Commission’s own Inspector General
- The list of questions has been numbered as a stand-alone list of only 8 simple questions on a single page, separate to this list of numbered points within this covering letter, and labelled as Appendix C , following herein at Page 6
- Please accept that this submission has been made in good faith, and whilst it does not contain a statement of truth, please be assured that it has been sent to you precisely on that basis
- Also, the Applied I F Limited #QUIXOTE Investigation has been meticulously politically independent, and has dealt with only FACTS, and evidence, in the nature of the filing of Court EXHIBITS
- None of the facts & evidence originates from ourselves, but from others, and it does not carry any vexatious input from ourselves, nor any political bias
- We would be grateful therefore for an acknowledgment, proving confirmation of receipt of our work?
- We appreciate how incredibly busy you must be at this time, but would appreciate our being allowed to visit Washington, and to meet yourself, in person, at some convenient time after 8 November 2016?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, for any clarification which you may require, arising as a result of our submission to yourself and the USA Federal Election Commission?
- Please note that the submission sent to you will be sent to Mr Trump also.
Disclosing in the interests of justice, as Applied I F Limited
Directors Lorraine Smith &
Geoffrey Stansfield BSc MSc AMCST CEng MICE
Member of Institution of Civil Engineers for over 50 Years
One time Member of UK Northumbria Police
North East Fraud Forum
2 Rosebery Crescent
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1ET Mob Tel 07974750808 email@example.com
LIST OF APPENDICES A to E, ACCOMPANYING LETTER DATED 27 OCTOBER 2016 FROM APPLIED I F LIMITED TO INSPECTOR GENERAL MS LYNNE A MCFARLAND SENT BY EMAIL AND SPECIAL RECORDED HARD COPY DELIVERY
- APPENDIX A – AIFL Interim Précis Report in format of an Excel file, Sheet 1 of 10 A4 pages when printed
- APPENDIX B – AIFL extract from http://www.sleazeexpo.wordpress.com blog of 5 printed pages
- APPENDIX C – AIFL List of questions, single page, put to FEC Inspector General
- APPENDIX D – AIFL #QUIXOTE Forensic Investigation “Green Target” Voting COUNT MODEL- single page ( Legal and in accordance with UK electoral law ) [this was unlike the UK Electoral Commission’s own Voting COUNT MODEL which was allegedly corrupted and allegedly unlawful. This Count Model was used at the 2015 General Election for the first time since the UK Ballot Act 1872 and omitted to officially record 3 out of 6 categories of votes, which allowed vote rigging to take place (which subsequently then occurred nationally) on an industrial scale
- APPENDIX E – FEC electronic filing used to serve documents
|COMPARISON OF PRACTICE OF UK ELECTORAL|
|COMMISSION WITH USA FEDERAL ELECTION|
|COMMISSION HQ WASHINGTON DC|
|POSTING FROM USA www.publicintegrity.org|
|Federal Election Commission questions existence|
|of ‘God’ , Regulator seeking to expose fake|
|Candidates, from Deez Nuts to Darth Vader|
|by Carrie Levine 11:49am September 1, 2016|
|Updated 4:54 pm September 1, 2016|
|Headquarters for the Federal Election Commission|
|in Washington, D.C. Sarah Whitmore / Center for|
|Public Integrity. Anyone criticising the Federal|
|USA Election Commission as toothless must now|
|reckon with this: Today, the agency took on GOD|
|and Satan – plus nearly 250 other officially|
|registered presidential candidates it believes are|
|bogus ( ie fake or GHOST Political Parties ) One|
|Victim being the English Actor Daniel Craig who|
|plays James Bond 007 himself who was scammed|
|out of donating $ 47,000 to a Fake Political Party|
#CRUX NCA REF 1122930JG AIFL IPR TO USA FEC INSPECTOR GENERAL LA MCFARLAND DL 1 PAGE 25 OCTOBER 2016 2344
[Again above Label is Applied I F Limited’s Archive Reference Label]
QUESTIONS TO BE PUT TO USA FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION INSPECTOR GENERAL MS LYNNE A MCFARLAND DL
Following the public disclosure of vote rigging in the U.K. at the General Election in 2015 by Applied I F Limited on the http://www.sleazeexpo.wordpress.com Blog and repeated on the http://www.wirralinittogether.wordpress.com blog, we respectfully ask the questions below to the Inspector General of the USA Federal Election Commission Ms Lynne A McFarland
The answers to these questions such as these below, which should not be considered exhaustive, might help to dispel Mr Trump’s legitimate concerns regarding potential vote rigging, and which have been expressed so clearly and publicly as what potentially might be expected at the election count on 8 November 2016 at the forthcoming USA Presidential Election?
- Does the USA Have a Freedom Of Information Act like The United Kingdom?
- Does the Federal Election Commission come under the Freedom Of Information Act Of The USA?
- Will the Federal Election Commission list laws to be used at the 2016 Presidential Elections?
- Does the USA Federal Election Commission, when regulating USA voting, use a voting count model in an identical way to the United Kingdom Electoral Commission when it regulates UK voting in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland?
- Is a voting count model defined within the election laws current in the USA?
- Where is the voting count model which is to be used in the Presidential voting election process on 8 November 2016 in the USA to be found within USA Election Law Statutes?
- What is the voting count model used in the Presidential voting election process in the USA?
- Is the voting count model used in the Presidential voting election process in the USA based upon Acts of United Kingdom Parliament such as The Ballot Act 1872, and representation of the People Act 1983?
- Perhaps such questions could be continued?
Applied I F Limited, United Kingdom
Rosebery Hotel, 2 Rosebery Crescent
Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1ET
07974750808 AIFL File Note 25 October 2016 23.44 UK BST
APPENDIX E – FEC Electronic Filing Method Used to Serve Documents
Details of Electronic Filing from Federal Election Commission Web Site
FEC CONTACT DETAILS Public Email Addresses:
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the FEC and the federal campaign finance law: email@example.com
Campaign finance reports and data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach program information: email@example.com
Requesting an FEC speaker or agency visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments on our website: email@example.com
Please note, these e-mail addresses should not be used to file reports, as e-mail is not an acceptable filing method. Reports filed via e-mail will not be considered received.
This section of the website provides information about electronic filing.
Additional Points of Contact:
Visit our FEC Offices page and click on the office you’d like to contact.
Sign up for FECMail to receive email updates on the FEC information of interest to you.